Most hotels offer WiFi (and we certainly have enough hotels here), but you’ll also find service at many retail locations throughout town.
Next time you’re in Brentwood and trying to find a place to get connected, you won’t have to look too far.
Locations are mostly concentrated on Franklin Road, but they’re as far north as Old Hickory Blvd and as far south as Mallory Lane.
The following locations are WiFi Hotspots that are closer than you might think:
- Kinkos – 225 Franklin Road, Brentwood, TN
- McDonald’s – 109 Eastpark Drive, Brentwood, TN
- Starbucks – 269 Franklin Road, Brentwood, TN
- The UPS Store – 330 Franklin Road, Brentwood, TN
- Borders – 330 Franklin Road, Brentwood, TN
- The UPS Store – 115 Penn Warren Drive, Brentwood, TN
- Barnes & Noble – 1701 Mallory Lane, Brentwood, TN
- Panera Bread – 782 Old Hickory Boulevard, Brentwood, TN
I live in Brentwood, Tennessee and write about fun things to see & do there. I also enjoy using rubber stamps and scrapbooking materials to make my own cards. I use Stampin’ Up products for a lot of my handmade cards.