This post may contain affiliate links. If you purchase through these links, we may earn a small commission at no additional cost to yourself.
Most hotels offer WiFi (and we certainly have enough hotels here), but you’ll also find service at many retail locations throughout town.
Next time you’re in Brentwood and trying to find a place to get connected, you won’t have to look too far.
Locations are mostly concentrated on Franklin Road, but they’re as far north as Old Hickory Blvd and as far south as Mallory Lane.
The following locations are WiFi Hotspots that are closer than you might think:
- Kinkos – 225 Franklin Road, Brentwood, TN
- McDonald’s – 109 Eastpark Drive, Brentwood, TN
- Starbucks – 269 Franklin Road, Brentwood, TN
- The UPS Store – 330 Franklin Road, Brentwood, TN
- Borders – 330 Franklin Road, Brentwood, TN
- The UPS Store – 115 Penn Warren Drive, Brentwood, TN
- Barnes & Noble – 1701 Mallory Lane, Brentwood, TN
- Panera Bread – 782 Old Hickory Boulevard, Brentwood, TN
I live in Brentwood, Tennessee and write about some of the fun things I like do around here… and some of the must-see places I would recommend for visitors to the area.