This page may contain affiliate links. In addition to sharing our personal experiences, we often write about products and services that we use ourselves or that we believe would be a helpful resource for you. To support our work, and remain a free website, we receive a commission from some of the links we share.
For the last few months of construction at The Shoppes of Brentwood Hills shopping center, I was excited to see all of the other retail stores opening there.
I was looking forward to the Target store, but the addition of all the other “shoppes” makes it even better.
Eating and shopping – two of my favorite things to do.
And it’s right down the road. I think I’m in heaven!
There are still some open spaces in the development, so it’ll be interesting to watch this list grow.
For now, this is what you have to pick from:
- Target – Everyone knows what a Target store has to offer, so I won’t go into that. I will point out that inside this store you’ll find a Starbucks and a Pizza Hut.
- Panera Bread – Soups, sandwiches, bagels and breads. They also offer Wi-Fi, if that’s your thing.
- Qdoba Mexican Grill – I can’t pronounce this one, but I’ve been there. They offer burritos, nachos, tacos, and salads.
- Cold Stone Creamery – Top off your dinner with some interesting ice cream. You won’t find these flavors in your grocery store!
- Fulin’s Asian Cuisine – contemporary Chinese atmosphere and upscale food.
- Sun Tan City – For those who don’t want to use the tanning beds, they offer the Mystic Tan option for a “safe” tan.
- Diva Nails – Want to get a manicure after shopping? You won’t even have to move your car.
- EB Games – I do not know anything about video games – there are alot of them here. I guess that’s a good thing.
- Valerie Boutique – I haven’t had the opportunity to visit this shop, but I hope to be in there this weekend. If I’m lucky I won’t spend too much money…..
I live in Brentwood, Tennessee and write about some of the fun things I like do around here… and some of the must-see places I would recommend for visitors to the area.