We still have our old favorites, but lately I’ve noticed even more FUN & NEW things about living in Brentwood.
Have you spotted any of the great changes around Brentwood this summer?
1. First and foremost on my list…
(and definitely top on my kids’ list!)
Sprayers, slides, sprinklers and cushioned beach entry give the old Maryland Farms Country Club resort-class water fun.
2. Exciting new renderings give a glimpse of Brentwood’s new Town Center Way!
And oh, if it looks anything like this, I will be tickled pink.
3. Brentwood City Commission meetings are now viewable online!
Just go to the official Brentwood website, click "Meetings," then "Brentwood City Commission", followed by the little TV screen at the bottom. Now you don’t have to leave home to be informed about local government.
4. Brentwood’s newest Owl Creek Park on Concord Road has quickly become our friends’ favorite park.
It’s a convenient meeting spot between the Old Hickory families and the Nolensville crowd. Plus, it has an awesome covered area for picnics.
5. Have you noticed the new Harpeth River Watershed signs along I-65?
I love the reminder that Brentwood and Franklin sits in the middle of an important ecosystem.
I’m a wife, mom, and resident of Brentwood, Tennessee. I love finding fun new things to see and do in the Brentwood area! Most recently, I’ve enjoyed blogging about my pregnancy with baby #3.