This page may contain affiliate links. In addition to sharing our personal experiences, we often write about products and services that we use ourselves or that we believe would be a helpful resource for you. To support our work, and remain a free website, we receive a commission from some of the links we share.
Brentwood’s Crockett Park has kicked off its series of FREE summer concerts.
Here’s the 2008 summer concert schedule, along with tips for enjoying Crockett Park concerts with your family…
The great thing about Crockett Park concerts:
PLENTY of parking
PLENTY of room to spread out your blanket!
Cool lighting on the amphitheater
Great playground just behind the amphitheater!
The contemporary Eddy Arnold amphitheater sits on a huge sloping hillside between the soccer fields, the baseball fields, and the Cool Springs House.
2008 Crockett Park Concert Schedule:
(For more information about performers, click on the highlighted text.)
- May 18: Mother’s Day with the Nashville Symphony.
- June 1: Dean Hall blues/rock (son of Country Music Hall of Famer Tom T. Hall!)
- June 8: Paul Ross Band (big band))
- June 15: John England and the Western Swingers (Texas music)
- June 22: The Original Charades (’60s combo)
- June 29: The WannaBeatles
- July 4: Fireworks with the Kadillacs
- July 13: the Tams (beach/Carolina shag)
Concerts begin at 7 pm each Sunday night.
—> Don’t forget to bring water and bug spray! The only complaint we’ve had about the Brentwood Summer Concerts has been the still-hot evening start time.
Crockett Park is full of fun things to do with your family. Here’s a collection of personal reviews we’ve written:
- How To Find Crockett Park Playground
- Historic Cool Springs House at Crockett Park
- Walking Paths In Crockett Park Brentwood Greenway
- Fun at the Crockett Park Disc Golf Course
Here’s a short video with clips from the Tams, introduced by Jimmy Buffet:
I'm a wife, mom of 4, and resident of Brentwood, Tennessee. I love finding fun new things for my family to see and do in Brentwood and the Nashville area!