We write about products and services that we use. This page may contain affiliate links for which we receive a commission.
Has your doorbell started ringing yet?
Brentwood schools have just kicked off their fundraisers. The Entertainment Book is a popular choice–buyers can “earn back” its $20 cost with one or two restaurant coupons.
I’ve flipped through the 2008 Nashville Entertainment Book to see which restaurant coupons are the best for Brentwood buyers…
Most Entertainment Book coupons offer buy one meal, get one meal free deals.
You can find fast food restaurant coupons, even for McDonald’s, which are good anywhere in the Nashville area.
Specific Brentwood restaurants in the 2008 Entertainment Book include:
- Wolfgang Puck Express in Cool Springs
- LaFitte’s in Holiday Inn on Old Hickory Blvd.
- Corky’s BBQ on Franklin Road
- Front Porch Cafe on Ward Circle
- Five and Diner in Cool Springs
- Pizza Perfect Kabob on Granny White Pike
- Backyard Burger in Maryland Farms
- Bruegger’s Bagels in Maryland Farms
- Moe’s Southwest Grill in Maryland Farms
- Elena’s Cafe on Franklin Rd.
- Alpine Bagel on Maryland Way
- Maggie Moos in Cool Springs
- Marble Slab Creamery in Cool Springs
- Cold Stone Creamery in the Shoppes of Brentwood
- TCBY on Franklin Rd. and in Cool Springs
- Smoothie King on Franklin Rd.
- Phillip’s Delicatessen on Harpeth Dr.
- Texas Roadhouse on Galleria Blvd.
Other Brentwood-area businesses which offer coupons in the 2008 Entertainment Book:
If you visit one or more of these businesses in a year, buying the 2008 Entertainment Book will likely pay for itself.
More Brentwood Restaurant Coupons:
The 2007 Nashville Citipass Book
I'm a wife, mom of 4, and resident of Brentwood, Tennessee. I love finding fun new things for my family to see and do in Brentwood and the Nashville area!