This post may contain affiliate links. If you buy thru these links, we may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
We didn’t realize that we were also buying a home close to so many wonderful things!
Here are a few reasons why you should consider buying a home in Brentwood, Tennessee…
- Stellar schools
- Stable neighborhoods with mature trees
- Easy shopping without having to go into a mall
- Cool Springs Galleria Mall and surrounding stores 10 minutes to the south
- Brentwood’s gorgeous Craftsman-style library
- Interstate access at 3 different exits
- Two great YMCAs with indoor and outdoor pools
- Active church communities
- Green pastures, horse barns, and the Little Harpeth river winding through it all
- Williamson County’s shortest commute into Nashville
- Towne Centre community theater
- Greenway trails for jogging and biking
- Doctors and dentists tucked into the many office complexes
- Country music stars and other Nashville celebrities at the grocery store
- Soccer fields as far as the eye can see (and even indoors!)
- Civil War history (and homes) that have been beautifully preserved
- Deerwood Arboretum
- Granny White Park and playground
- Golfing at Brentwood Country Club or at Percy Warner Park’s Harpeth Hills Course
I'm a wife, mom of 4, and resident of Brentwood, Tennessee. I love finding fun new things for my family to see and do in Brentwood and the Nashville area!