In writing about our personal experiences, we sometimes mention products & services that we use or recommend. This page may contain affiliate links for which we receive a commission.
Yes, Brentwood Tennessee is a great place to live.
Just ask anyone who’s actually lived here.
Another clue lies in the fact that the city of Brentwood, Tennessee ranks very highly on a number of ‘Best of’ lists:
- Brentwood TN ranks #1 in the Best Places in Tennessee.
- Brentwood TN ranks #1 as the Most Business-Friendly City in Tennessee.
- Brentwood TN ranks #3 as one of the Best Places to Live in Tennessee.
- Brentwood TN ranks #4 in Top Tennessee Schools.
- Brentwood TN ranks #6 as one of the Best Towns in Tennessee for Young Families.
- Brentwood TN ranks #13 in the Most Educated Places in America.
The mayor also keeps a running list of all the awards that Brentwood, TN has won. They’re definitely worth checking out
Let us know — in the comments below — if there’s a new list that Brentwood appears on!
We moved from Florida to Tennessee in 2001. All signs point to the fact that we will probably retire here — by choice. We L O V E Nashville! Our favorite places to live are just <em>south</em> of Music City — we've had houses in Brentwood, Franklin, and Spring Hill. (And we have properties in Leipers Fork, Cookeville, and Lewisburg.) This is where I share my best tips for moving your family to Brentwood, Tennessee. When I'm not out & about enjoying the Nashville area, you will find me at the corner of Good News & Fun Times as publisher of The Fun Times Guide (32 fun & helpful websites).