Have you cleaned the junk out of your Brentwood home this spring?
I’ve collected a list of companies in Brentwood and Nashville that will pick up your household junk.
There’s also a list of nearby places you can donate unwanted household goods and clothing.
Here’s to a clutter-free summer!…
Gas is so expensive these days.
It’s no longer economical to make several car trips to Goodwill to donate items.
Perhaps that’s why junk removal franchises are booming.
Junk Removal Services With Professional Truck Pick Up In Brentwood, TN:
- Junk Guys (615) 764-0333
- 1-800-Got-Junk (book online to save $10)
- Pack Rat Junk Removal (615) 256-5353
Professional junk removal services will often box or bag your unwanted items for you, or go one step farther by hauling things from an attic or basement. They will also haul items which cannot be donated, such as construction debris.
Charitable Organizations That Will Pick Up Donations In Brentwood, TN:
- Thrift Smart (615) 833-8200
- Salvation Army Nashville (615) 259-2348 extension 213
- Arc of Davidson County (615) 248-4112
- Goodwill only picks up entire estates through special arrangement.
Charities which pick up household items, furniture, and clothing will give you a tax form at pick up. You are responsible for listing the donated items on the form. You can also organize a neighborhood-widep pickup date for your subdivision.
Places To Drop Off Donations Near Brentwood, TN:
- Goodwill Attended Donation Center locator
- Brentwood’s central location is the recycling center on Wilson Pike.
- Additional Goodwill Donation Centers on Old Hickory Blvd/Nolensville Rd, at the Nolensville recycling center on Sunset, and next to Alexander Ford in Franklin.
Companies That Will Pick Up Furniture For Resale Near Brentwood, TN:
- Finder’s Keepers Furniture will pick up furniture, art, and accessories in great condition for consignment. Call (615) 851-5915 to schedule an appointment.
- Decorator’s Den at Mallory Station Storage will consign your furniture, art, and accessories at 1 of 3 locations (Church Street, Bakers Bridge Road, and Nolensville). Pick-up is not available, but you can rent a truck from Mallory Station for a low hourly rate.
I’m a wife, mom, and resident of Brentwood, Tennessee. I love finding fun new things to see and do in the Brentwood area! Most recently, I’ve enjoyed blogging about my pregnancy with baby #3.