We write about products and services that we use. This page may contain affiliate links for which we receive a commission.
Its shopping is a bit more luxury than Cool Springs, with the glam Green Hills Mall and Hill Center on Hillsboro Rd.
But Tiffany and Nordstrom aren’t exactly kid friendly. Are there any fun things to do with kids in Green Hills?
Let’s find out!
Getting to Green Hills is easy from Brentwood.
From Franklin Rd., take Old Hickory Blvd. west.
Turn right on Hillsboro Rd.
You’ll be in Green Hills in about 10 minutes!
Let’s start at Green Hills Mall. I remember going there as a kid to buy erasers at the Hello Kitty store!
Pottery Barn Kids (on the upper level)
- Train table and play kitchens occupy your kids while you shop.
- Book Club Storytime each Tuesday from 10 to 10:30.
- Occasional concerts by John Gage and Rachel Sumner.
Davis-Kidd Booksellers (on the upper level)
- Train table in children’s area
- Storytime on Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday at 10 am
Kid-Friendly Restaurants at Green Hills:
Green Hills Regal Cinema 16 (separate entrance from mall)
- Whole Foods has frequent children’s events on its calendar. Upstairs is great for playdates. 10-cent cookies on Tuesdays.
- Snap Children’s shop has a fun snapshot photo booth.
- California Pizza Kitchen
- Five Guys Famous Burgers and Fries
Green Hills Public Library storytimes:
- Preschool storytime on Mondays at 10:30
- ABC’s and 1-2-3’s on Wednesdays at 10:30
- Violin and storytelling on Tuesdays at 10:30
- Big Kids Club on Thursdays at 4:00
- Nightlight Storytime on the last Monday of each month at 6:00
Looking for more fun things to do with kids around Nashville? Check out these personal reviews:
I'm a wife, mom of 4, and resident of Brentwood, Tennessee. I love finding fun new things for my family to see and do in Brentwood and the Nashville area!