You’d better believe it!
I’ve spent all weekend trying maternity dresses at every Target, Motherhood, department and consignment store near Brentwood.
Here is a guide to the best places to buy great maternity clothes in the Nashville area, from Green Hills to Cool Springs.
TARGET IS #1
When possible, buy maternity clothes in person.
That’s why Target is the #1 place to buy maternity clothes in Brentwood.
The Old Hickory Blvd. Target is constantly updated, with frequent clearance buys.
(Here is the entire Target Liz Lange maternity collection online.)
TRADITIONAL MATERNITY CLOTHING STORES NEAR BRENTWOOD
- Motherhood Maternity in Cool Springs Galleria sells everything, including nursing bras and clothing. Be warned, there’s a 10-day return policy.
Opry Mills has Nashville’s only Motherhood Maternity Outlet store.
- JC Penney in Cool Springs Galleria has affordable maternity clothes by Duo, a.n.a, and Bisou Bisou.
- Macy’s in Cool Springs Galleria has an upscale collection of Mimi Maternity by Macy’s.
- Kohls on Mallory Lane sells trendy maternity tops and pants from Oh, Baby! by Motherhood.
- Walmart on Mallory Lane offers a basic collection of maternity tees and pants in its baby department (with more online).
DESIGNER MATERNITY CLOTHING IN NASHVILLE
Perhaps you need a truly fabulous maternity dress for a wedding, or your career demands maternity suits with fine tailoring.
Maybe you want to find celebrity-style maternity jeans.
The nearest Pea In The Pod boutique is in Memphis.
However, Nashville has 2 options for designer maternity clothes:
- Mimi Maternity in Green Hills Mall sells high end brands with exceptional customer service.
- Mama Mason’s Maternity is a boutique in Grace’s Plaza, Green Hills. Mama Mason’s sells similar brands like Japanese Weekend, Momzee, and Citizens of Humanity jeans.
CONSIGNMENT MATERNITY STORES IN NASHVILLE
- Seasonal consignment sales of kids clothes always include a maternity rack. (Find consignment sale schedules in the Nashville area.)
- Kid To Kid on Cool Springs Blvd. (next to Sperry’s) has 3 racks of maternity clothes in the back.
- Once Upon A Child in Franklin always has a wide selection of maternity in stock. (Watson Glen off Highway 96 exit of I-65)
I’m a wife, mom, and resident of Brentwood, Tennessee. I love finding fun new things to see and do in the Brentwood area! Most recently, I’ve enjoyed blogging about my pregnancy with baby #3.