Don’t groan! I have to ship overseas.
If you love pattern and color as much as I do, you probably keep selection of pretty gift wrap in your closet.
Here are local resources for finding the perfect wrapping paper at Brentwood stores.
Does anyone remember the PlusMark paper sale in Franklin?
Locals loved exploring the warehouse full of wrapping papers, gift bags, and holiday cards.
I think everyone in Williamson County was sad when the PlusMark factory moved to Mexico!
I guess you could say that Brentwood Stationers in the H.G. Hill Center holds the city’s “Gold Crown” for beautiful gift wrap.
Brentwood Stationers carries a selection of Hallmark paper and cards for every season.
Other neat places to buy unique wrapping paper in Brentwood:
- Steinmart (next to TJ Maxx Home Goods) carries a rich, home-decor inspired line of papers. Great sales the day after Christmas, so stock up for the coming year!
- Borders Books on Franklin Road sells wrapping paper, but they also gift wrap purchases at no additional cost.
- Factory Card Outlet is located on Moores Lane in Cool Springs. This huge party store has an equally huge selection of discount wrapping paper and cards.
Looking for Christian wrapping paper?
You can find religious cards and gift wrap here in Brentwood at the Cool Springs LifeWay Christian Store.
Or, you can always browse the Christian gift wrap selection at Christian Book Distributors online.
- Put together your own Tennessee gift basket with local products and gifts.
- Forget the gift wrap! Have a beautiful fruit bouquet delivered by Brentwood’s new Edible Arrangements.
- 1-800-FLOWERS? My picks for the best Brentwood-area florist.
I'm a wife, mom of 4, and resident of Brentwood, Tennessee. I love finding fun new things for my family to see and do in Brentwood and the Nashville area!