Brentwood, Tennessee spans I-65 from Old Hickory Blvd. to Moores Lane. Maybe all those interstate gas stations make it hard to find cheap gas in Brentwood!
I’ve used GasBuddy.com to research the cheapest gas stations in the Brentwood, TN area. Here are my findings!
Finding Cheap Gas
GasBuddy.com is a free website.
Just enter your Brentwood zip code on its map.
GasBuddy will give you the gas prices for every gas station.
If you prefer an easy-to-read table, Motor Trend also offers a free chart showing the cheapest gas prices in Brentwood, TN.
Here are my personal observations, combined with research from both sites.
- Most gas stations differ only by a penny.
- The Shell on Franklin Rd. offers the highest prices, on average.
I-65 and Concord Road exit:
I-65 and Moores Lane/Cool Springs Galleria:
- Costco and Sam’s Club have the best gas prices in Brentwood (historically).
- They also drive down the price at adjacent gas stations.
- If you’re not a Costco member, fill up at the gas station across the street.
- Home Depot sells gas, but more as a convenience than a cost savings.
If you spend $100 using your Kroger card, you get 10-cents off the regular price of gas. Unfortunately, the Brentwood Kroger does not have a gas station!
The Kroger gas stations closest to Brentwood are:
- the Old Hickory Blvd/Nolensville Road location
- the new Kroger in Nolensville/East Brentwood
If you know of a better place to find cheap gas in Brentwood, TN, let me know!
I'm a wife, mom of 4, and resident of Brentwood, Tennessee. I love finding fun new things for my family to see and do in Brentwood and the Nashville area!