This post may contain affiliate links. If you buy thru these links, we may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
The only thing better than eating out is doing it with a “buy one, get one free” coupon!
We’ve discovered some of our favorite restaurants through the Brentwood coupon clippers that come in the mail.
Want an even better coupon selection?
Check out the Nashville Citipass.
Here’s how you can get this money-saving book for a fourth of its original cost…
Normally, this locally produced coupon book costs $20, with a portion of its profit going to school or church fundraisers.
Right now you can buy the Nashville Citipass bood for $10, including shipping.
Shhh… I’ve found an even better deal!
While supplies last, ThriftSmart on Nolensville Road has Citipass books for only $5. All profits go to supporting Christian charities like African missions and the Mercy Children’s Clinic in Franklin.
You can earn that back using your first coupon!
I bought one immediately. It’s a lot like the Entertainment Book, but I think the Nashville Citipass offers a greater diversity of independent businesses.
The Nashville Citipass book lists nearly 100 restaurants and businesses near the Brentwood area.
Here are a few of my favorite coupons in the Citipass:
- 5 & Diner in Franklin
- Alpine Bagel Co. in Maryland Farms
- Back Yard Burgers in Maryland Farms, Cool Springs, and Franklin
- Bricks Cafe on Nolensville Rd. and Franklin
- Bruegger’s Bagels in Brentwood
- Cold Stone Creamery in Brentwood and Cool Springs
- Flying Horse in the Factory at Franklin
- Genghis Grill in Cool Springs
- Henpeck Market in Franklin
- Marble Slab Creamery in Cool Springs and Franklin
- Market Wraps in Brentwood
- Mediterranean Cuisine in Brentwood
- Merridee’s Bread Basket in Franklin
- Nick of Thyme in Maryland Farms
- Nick-N-Willy’s Deli in Franklin
- Otter’s Chicken Tenders in Cool Springs
- Puckett’s Grocery in Franklin and Leiper’s Fork
- Qdoba Mexican Grill in Brentwood
- Stoveworks at the Factory in Franklin
- Vittles in Maryland Farms
- Wild Noodles in Cool Springs
- Wolfgang Puck Express in Cool Springs
Wait, that’s not all!
Here are a few notable Nashville attractions which also offer buy-one, get-one-free coupons in the Nashville Citipass book:
- Adventure Science Center
- Beech Bend Park
- Cheekwood Botanical Garden
- Grand Old Opry
- Nashville Shores
- Nashville Sounds baseball
- Nashville Zoo at Grassmere
- The Ryman Auditorium
- The Hermitage
…not to mention nearly every inflatable jump place, bowling alley, mini golf and skating rink around!
After copying these coupons for you, the Nashville Citipass looks like a sweet deal even at full price.
If you can get it for $10 with shipping or even less at Thrift Smart, that’s just icing on the cake.
I'm a wife, mom of 4, and resident of Brentwood, Tennessee. I love finding fun new things for my family to see and do in Brentwood and the Nashville area!