Are you trying to sell a house Brentwood, Tennessee — or just looking for your Brentwood dream home?
Here’s an innovative new way to see homes for sale in Brentwood, Tennessee.
But I have to warn you: watching these real estate videos is downright addictive!
Earlier I told you about my friend. To help sell her Brentwood home, she designed a website showing off her home by using an easy-to-create, free blog.
But I think videos of homes for sale are even more fun to watch!
As the camera pans from one room to another, you get a clear sense of the home’s flow. Much better than the old-fashioned picture slideshow!
If you’d like to make your own Brentwood home-for-sale video, YouTube makes it easy. There is a free editor available once you upload the raw footage. You can add your own music and subtitles.
Suggestions For Making Your Own Home For Sale Video:
- Use the highest resolution digital video camera you can find–or borrow.
- Make sure your music is a good fit for the target real estate market. (Don’t use Baby Boomer hits for a young family subdivision!)
- Show the entire neighborhood from the front porch, like this video did.
- Don’t forget the address, price, and contact information
Where To Use Your Home For Sale Video:
- If you’re listing your home on websites like Craig’s List, simply include a link to the YouTube page.
- Have your agent embed the YouTube video on his web page.
- Include a link to the video on the bottom of the sales flyer.
- Email the link to anyone who inquires about your home.
I know I’ll definitely be making a YouTube video if we sell our Brentwood home!
- Which is the better school zone, Brentwood or Ravenwood High School?
- What’s the best homeowner’s insurance for tornado damage?
- Here’s a personal review of Churchill Mortgage in Brentwood.