This post may contain affiliate links. If you buy thru these links, we may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
Following is a rather long list of fun things to do for Halloween in Williamson County, Tennessee.
Updated For Halloween 2016!
These Halloween events take place in various parts of Williamson County and Nashville, Tennessee:
- Looking For Ghosts & Haunted Places In Tennessee?
- Williamson County Fall Calendar of Events
- Trunk-Or-Treat Events For Kids In Williamson County & Nashville
- Haunted Franklin: Ghostly Walking Tours & Spooky Stories
- 5 Fun Things To Do With Your Family For Halloween In Brentwood, TN
- Nashville Fall Festivals
- City of Franklin, TN Pumpkinfest
- Forest Hills United Methodist Church Pumpkinfest
- Jellystone Park (Spooktacular)
- Middle Tennessee Trick-or-Treat Events
- Upcoming Events In Franklin, TN
- Thompson Station Fall Festival
- Nashville Area Ghost Tours
- Williamson County Parks & Recreation Calendar of Events
- Family-Friendly Halloween Festivals In Nashville
- Best Franklin, Brentwood & Nashville Neighborhoods For Trick-or Treating
We moved from Florida to Tennessee in 2001. All signs point to the fact that we will probably retire here — by choice. We L O V E Nashville! Our favorite places to live are just <em>south</em> of Music City — we've had houses in Brentwood, Franklin, and Spring Hill. (And we have properties in Leipers Fork, Cookeville, and Lewisburg.) This is where I share my best tips for moving your family to Brentwood, Tennessee. When I'm not out & about enjoying the Nashville area, you will find me at the corner of Good News & Fun Times as publisher of The Fun Times Guide (32 fun & helpful websites).