I spend a lot of time at playgrounds.
What… don’t you?
In Brentwood, Granny White Park playground is my personal favorite.
What The Playground Is Like
Granny White Park playground has swings galore:
- One long stretch of traditional swings
- Another swing set with baby seats
- And even 2 porch swings large enough for the whole family!
Parents will find plenty of parking, shady picnic tables, and water fountains located near the playground itself.
Bathrooms are available in the nearby Rotary pavilion.
Granny White Park playground is big enough for 2 separate play structures.
There’s one for big kids, with lots of climbing areas, a bumpy slide, and a super-high set of monkey bars.
Adjacent is a slightly smaller play structure for the little ones. It’s surrounded by four Little Tikes dinosaurs, perfect for climbing — and taking cute kid photos!
Brentwood Mom Tip: Granny White Park has a walking track that circles the playground itself. If your kids are old enough to play unattended, you can exercise AND keep an eye on them at the same time!
- See all our articles about Brentwood’s Granny White Park including maps, directions, review of the jogging trail and bocce court.
- Here are our mom-tested reviews of Brentwood’s other playgrounds and parks.
I’m a wife, mom, and resident of Brentwood, Tennessee. I love finding fun new things to see and do in the Brentwood area! Most recently, I’ve enjoyed blogging about my pregnancy with baby #3.