When the kids need to burn some energy, find a Brentwood playground nearby and take a mom-break.
You’ll all feel better.
Here are our mom-tested reviews of the best playgrounds in and around Brentwood!
Brentwood, TN Playgrounds
I keep finding more great playgrounds in Brentwood!
Below are links which will take you to detailed information and photos of each playground.
Perhaps Brentwood’s biggest and best, the Granny White Park playground is my personal favorite.
Granny White Park is located behind Maryland Farms, west of Franklin Road and south of Old Hickory Blvd. (on Granny White Pike). Our review gives it high marks for user-friendliness!
If you’re looking for a shady playground, head to Crockett Park. Its wooded play area may be hard to find, but the Crockett Park playground is worth the time. Kids love the dragon’s nooks and crannies!
One of the easiest-to-find playgrounds is located at River Park.
It lies next to the massive Brentwood Library on Concord Road. Be sure to read our review of River Park Playground for an important safety tip!
Other Playgrounds Nearby
- The Nashville Zoo at Grassmere is only a short drive from Brentwood. See why the Nashville Zoo’s magical playground feels like a tropical getaway!
- Both Chik-Fil-A and Christ Church have indoor playgrounds, great places to go on a rainy day.
- Fundom Kids is a huge indoor playground (former skating rink) just north of Nashville.
- We also checked out Franklin’s new indoor Jump Zone — call it an inflatable playground on steroids!
- Percy Priest Lake’s Anderson Road recreation area has a sandy beach AND deluxe playground.
Here is a complete list of all Brentwood, Tennessee parks.
I’m a wife, mom, and resident of Brentwood, Tennessee. I love finding fun new things to see and do in the Brentwood area! Most recently, I’ve enjoyed blogging about my pregnancy with baby #3.