For him, and in honor of dads everywhere, here is a carnivore’s list of steakhouses and BBQ joints near Brentwood.
- We think Corky’s BBQ is the best-tasting place in Brentwood for hickory smoked meats: pork, beef brisket, and chicken.
- Longhorn Steakhouse was the first of its kind in Brentwood, bringing a dimly lit, Old West flavor to the Target shopping center on Old Hickory Blvd. Pricey, but reliably good.
- The Cool Springs location of Green Hills Grille is a perfect place to treat–not tempt–your diabetic dad or husband for Father’s Day. Green Hills Grille offers a low-carb menu with lots of meat.
- Another local favorite– Belle Meade’s classic Sperry’s–is now open in Cool Springs. You won’t find a more traditional steak in town.
- Let him be the first on the block to brag about dinner at the new Saltgrass Steakhouse. This Texas chain just opened its first Tennessee location in the former Joe’s Crab Shack.
- Another burgeoning chain is Stoney River Legendary Steaks, with locations in Cool Springs and also on West End. We have yet to sample its Midwestern aged beef.
- Famous Daves BBQ in Cool Springs is another chain standby. Its lodge decor and glistening ribs are sure-fire man pleasers.
- The Bonefish Grille in Cool Springs offers thick cuts of ocean fish with that great grilled taste. Its fresh seafood menu makes it one of our favorite date restaurants–one that’s blessedly free of fried catfish!
If you’re willing to drive 15 minutes west, you’ll find more nationally known steakhouses to explore:
Ted Turner’s Montana Grille on West End
Ruth’s Chris on West End
Morton’s: The Steakhouse located downtown
The Palm, located downtown
Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse on West End
Check out our Top 10 Fun Things To Do For Dadfor more great Father’s Day ideas!
I’m a wife, mom, and resident of Brentwood, Tennessee. I love finding fun new things to see and do in the Brentwood area! Most recently, I’ve enjoyed blogging about my pregnancy with baby #3.