I set out to write the definitive guide to Kids Eat Free restaurants near Brentwood.
Turns out, there aren’t many Kids Eat Free deals in Nashville any more.
We’ve compiled a list of the best values in kid-friendly restaurants instead.
Kids Eat Free In Brentwood TN
Families were upset to learn that O’Charley’s no longer offers free kids’ meals.
Same with Shoney’s. Kids still eat free from the Shoney’s buffet, but the age keeps slipping down from 10 to 6 to 5 and now 4.
Likewise, Golden Corral in Cool Springs offers free meals to kids under 4 every day.
Snappy Tomato on Old Hickory Blvd. always attracts the family crowd, with food that is quite a bit fresher than Cici’s Pizza. Children 5 and under eat free from Snappy Tomato’s pizza, pasta, and salad buffet every day.
Parents are extremely loyal to restaurants with decent food and good kids’ meals. We will visit kid-friendly restaurants to the exclusion of all others.
There’s a reason why Chick-fil-a in Brentwood is jam-packed each Tuesday night. Seriously, you’re lucky if you can make it to the drive-thru line! Chick-fil-a offers a 99-cent kid meal on Tuesdays, with fresh milk, waffle fries, and cut-from-the-breast chicken nuggets. All of it is served quickly and by smiling young workers. If you can make it inside, there’s also a small kids play area and a balloon artist.
Other 99-cent kids meal nights include:
- Captain D’s on Thursdays (Old Hickory Blvd.)
- Fazoli’s on Tuesdays (Harding and Nolensville)
- Backyard Burger on Tuesdays (Maryland Farms)
Brentwood restaurants that specialize in healthy kids’ meals:
- Calypso Cafe in Cool Springs has the only kids’ meal with vegetables and beans as side choices, which chicken that’s baked not fried. A steal at $3.49.
- Jason’s Deli on Mallory Lane in Cool Springs has an all-organic selection, with free ice cream.
- Panera Bread on Old Hickory Blvd. offers a whole-grain sandwich with Horizon organic yogurt and organic milk.
- Tossed in Cool Springs is the only restaurant I know which has a salad available on the kids menu, along with sandwiches & drink ($4.99).
More substantial (but not necessarily healthier) kids meals in Brentwood:
- Zoe’s Kitchen in Maryland Farms features a natural (but not organic) menu for kids under 12.
- Otter’s Chicken Tenders in Cool Springs sells fresher chicken tenders than any other kid meal.
- McAlister’s Deli in Brentwood includes free dessert with a wide range of kid choices.
- Moe’s Southwest Grill in Maryland Farms has a cool kids’ cup along with quesadillas or burritos and chips, plus cookie.
All offers were checked for availability at the time of this writing; however, you may want to call before heading to a free kids’ night with a carload of hungry kids!
UPDATE: Kids eat free after 4pm at Humdingers in Brentwood!
I’m a wife, mom, and resident of Brentwood, Tennessee. I love finding fun new things to see and do in the Brentwood area! Most recently, I’ve enjoyed blogging about my pregnancy with baby #3.