This post may contain affiliate links. If you buy thru these links, we may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
The sun is shining.
And the grass is finally turning green.
Here are some fun things to do during springtime in Brentwood, Tennessee:
- Walk the Deerwood Arboretum with your family.
- Bike Brentwood’s Greenway Trails around Crockett Park.
- Take a picnic to Granny White Park playground (and bring the bocce balls!).
- Fish one of Middle Tennessee’s beautiful stocked trout streams.
- Fill your Easter baskets at Fresh Market and Hot Pink.
- Tour Brentwood show gardens for great planting ideas.
- Canoe the Harpeth and Little Harpeth rivers.
- Grab the leash and head to Brentwood’s nearby dog parks.
- Plant annual flowers or investigate native plants at Brentwood nurseries..
- Take a family portrait on the steps of Cool Springs House.
I'm a wife, mom of 4, and resident of Brentwood, Tennessee. I love finding fun new things for my family to see and do in Brentwood and the Nashville area!