This page may contain affiliate links. In addition to sharing our personal experiences, we often write about products and services that we use ourselves or that we believe would be a helpful resource for you. To support our work, and remain a free website, we receive a commission from some of the links we share.
The sun is shining.
And the grass is finally turning green.
Here are some fun things to do during springtime in Brentwood, Tennessee:
- Walk the Deerwood Arboretum with your family.
- Bike Brentwood’s Greenway Trails around Crockett Park.
- Take a picnic to Granny White Park playground (and bring the bocce balls!).
- Fish one of Middle Tennessee’s beautiful stocked trout streams.
- Fill your Easter baskets at Fresh Market and Hot Pink.
- Tour Brentwood show gardens for great planting ideas.
- Canoe the Harpeth and Little Harpeth rivers.
- Grab the leash and head to Brentwood’s nearby dog parks.
- Plant annual flowers or investigate native plants at Brentwood nurseries..
- Take a family portrait on the steps of Cool Springs House.
I'm a wife, mom of 4, and resident of Brentwood, Tennessee. I love finding fun new things for my family to see and do in Brentwood and the Nashville area!